A Scandinavian family favorite for decades. Sleepod is perfect for co-sleeping, napping, tummy time, travel, and play.
Made in the USA with organic natural materials to create safe, hypoallergenic and soothing environment for babies and their parents.
Sleepod is a multi-use baby sleeper and lounger, developed together with midwives and doulas—made to give babies and their parents a good night’s sleep, night after night.
Sleepod has an organic hemp cover, a hypoallergenic polyester-fill insert and a mattress made of 100% wool.
Sleepod Kapok has an organic hemp cover, natural kapok fiber insert & a mattress made of 100% wool. Wool fibers are coated with a natural layer of wool fat, lanolin. Lanolin wicks off dirt and moisture and helps keeping the wool clean and odor free.
Remove the pillow insert and wool mattress. Close zipper and throw in washer. The Sleepod Original pillow is machine washable too - just tumble try and fluff back to shape before putting it back in the cover. The Sleepod Kapok pillow is spot clean only. The wool mattress is spot clean only, just dab with cold water and air dry. Wool fibers are coated with a natural layer of wool fat, lanolin. Lanolin wicks off dirt and moisture and helps keeping the wool clean and fresh.
Outer measurements: 30" long 18" wide 4" high
Inner measurements: 25" long 11" wide 4" deep
"I love this little Sleepod and so does our daughter. We spend a lot of time on the couch and this makes sure she doesn't roll off anywhere she shouldn't and also provides a small barrier from big bro who just wants to share EVERYTHING with his little sis."
— Haley Bergsgaard, Boulder, CO
- Apr 18, 2020We love our sleep pod. We have it in green. Our daughter is only a week old, but has taken to it already. Perfect to let her nap while hanging out next to you. Also, the base is sturdier than we expected. Making it easy to transfer her from one part of the apartment to the other without waking her.
- Feb 11, 2020Amazing! Our babes love it. And the quality is unmatched. I wish I could buy them in every single color.
- Feb 3, 2020These sleeper pods have been essential for two of my babies. I found them with my second. And now have two for my youngest. They were the best decision I made as far as what to get for my babies they allow me to sleep right next to my child but also have the peace of mind that they won’t get lost in our bed. I recommend them to everyone I know and motherhood would be drastically harder with out these sleepers the peace of mind they give me is absolutely priceless! BUY THIS NOW.
- Oct 10, 2019We absolutely love our sleep-pod. We have it in light pink for our newborn daughter. She is so comfortable in it and spends about 70 percent of her day cozied up inside enjoying newborn bliss. It’s such lovely material and so well made. We have already recommended to all our friends expecting babies.
- Jun 25, 2019Absolutely love the sleep pod! Not only is it aesthetically pleasing (we have the beautiful oaky brown color), but it’s so cozy for baby. I feel secure knowing that baby is safe next to me & my husband. We’ve been using the sleep pod since night one home from the hospital & baby has been sleeping amazingly, he’s six weeks now. Our toddler likes to come in bed with us in the mornings & it’s nice knowing he is protected & she can’t roll over onto him. Will definitely recommend this to all new mamas!